Tuesday, November 10, 2009

nature's sweet voice

I have felt as of late an innate desire to express my feelings in a public manner of the convictions that I hold dear to my understanding. Sometimes I feel as though my heart is full and in my current circumstances I don't have many opportunities to express myself. I wish to call everyone's attention to the marvelous perspective of the analytic mind. As we are surrounded by God's beautiful creations there is a parallelism that can offer constant peace and revelation. The scriptures indicate that all things given unto man from the beginning are the typifying of Jesus Christ. This was reiterated later by the Lord himself when he said that "all things bear witness of me". In the beauty of nature one can invigorate his soul with the testimonies of varied objects. A spirit driven comparison of the world around us will grant an epiphany of revelation to the open heart. The sun for example is perhaps the easiest example. Like our King and Savior, the sun offers light to those who are trying to find their way in the dark. The sun truly is the mortal source of all life just as the True Son is the source of all immortal life. The trees, leaves, rocks, rivers, mountains, and so forth are constant and powerful testimonies offered to the understanding of the seeking mind. I know that as we begin to recognize the semblance of God in all things that we will find natural testimonies offered with the same power, rhetorical beauty, and heartfelt conviction of the scriptural prophets. I love the Lord and his Gospel. I recognize his omnipotent hand in my surroundings and simply wished to pass this little exercise along to those who are in need. May the Lord bless those of you who read this with an increased desire to seek truth in revelation. In the name of Christ our King, amen.

1 comment:

  1. The sun (son) (light) is the life force or sorce of life. I like it!

    ReplyDelete