Sunday, December 6, 2009

snow and love



On Thursday nights we have decided to cook legit dinners for ourselves as a fun date! It was a really entertaining time. It is great because we can spend productive time together and it is kind of like playing house. I am sure that I wasn't too helpful as you all can imagine, but Mayra is a super cook so it turned out absolutely delicious! This week was a Honey-Mustard Salmon with Rice Pilaf.

This weekend was perfect with ginger bread houses and our tickets to BYU's Divine Comedy Group! This little house was an attempt to built a castle. Today is Sunday and my mind is reflecting on The Gospel of Jesus Christ and His Holy Atonement. How grateful I am for my testimony of the Truth and for the many blessings I enjoy! The glistening few inches of fresh snow emanates feelings of cleansing and and renewal.

3 comments: