Tuesday, October 6, 2009

my two cents

I would like to bear witness to that which I know to be truth. The world in which we live is heavy laden with disputes and arguments in respect to deity and most are in favor of subjective morality. The enemies of organized religion are mostly rational in their attempts to disprove the existence of a higher being but lose credibility when we realize that their attempts are simply an effort to justify the unquenchable fire of guilt hidden deep within them. Each of us is born with the Light of Christ, or consciousness. There is an innate feeling of right or wrong ingrained in the spiritual DNA of each of us as children of God. There are those who lose these feelings after years of ignoring them, but one thing is certain; when we analyze the actions and thought patterns of our precious children we find objective morality in its purest form. I am a witness to the grandeur of Our Beloved God for He manifests Himself to me in the beauty of nature. All about us in the mountains, streams, flowers, night sky, and so forth, all denote the presence of a Great Architect. Every bit of nature is perfectly crafted to reproduce and live for divine purposes. I know that to be true. The biological and chemical sciences only confirm the brilliance of a Great Creator. I feel comfort and joy in every day with the knowledge that life is not the product of some great chance. Religion is so important for all mankind because it gives purpose and enduring happiness to those that believe. True joy is when what we think, say, and do are in harmony. Those who deny the existence of God do not know exactly what to think and have no rules on what to do or say, thus they are forever withheld from harmonious living and become a product of the chaos and disharmony we see in modern society. I know that God lives. If any of you lack that wisdom, let him ask of God through humble supplicating prayer. It will be made known unto him by the power of the Holy Spirit which shall burn within him, resonating truth into every fiber of his being. I have done this very act, and received answer for myself. I am but one witness; there are millions more. Accept this as a formal declaration to the world that I know there is a loving God.

1 comment:

  1. thank you Logan! this was so touching, I loved reading it. I can hear your voice when I read your words, it's amazing. thanks again.

    ReplyDelete