Sunday, October 4, 2009

warm fuzzy

I am adapted to the repetitious life I lead. I have grown accustomed to the menial nature of man. I repeat the same steps, same thoughts, and same dialogue far too much. Why do I repeat the same things everyday and never get bored? What makes me get up in the morning when I play such a small role in society? I sat in nature today contemplating the concept of true self understanding. My pondering led me to a rather simple epiphany. These common trends among us are not bad or good, but they are necessary. It is the extra-curricular activities of our hearts that gives us purpose. It’s love that adds the purpose to life. It’s love that makes every experience unique. It’s love that makes life what it is. One day I will be in love. We will share the world. We will spend or days dreaming of our future, and then we will spend our nights holding on to memories. When she is sad I will comfort her. When she is happy I will laugh with her. When she is lonely I will come to her. When she is sick I will care for her. When she is mad I will listen to her. As the days go by, my love will grow for her. I will pray for her. I will write for her. I will live, for her. I would die for her. Yes. One day. I will be in love. And when that day finally comes, I will start everyday with three simple words.

No comments:

Post a Comment